Stars On Guitars
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on August 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM||comments (69)|
|Posted on October 16, 2013 at 10:09 PM||comments (27)|
Lots going on lots of wonderful shows preparing for WCCAC at Landmark Booksellers downtown Franklin TN FIRST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH! Come see us music arts food.
getting ready for 2014 and all the wonderful venues and art shows and festivals.
Then we have MUSIC CITY Every 2nd Saturday Music Lovers Flea Market at 5375 Big East Fork Rd Franklin TN 37064 or more info [email protected] or [email protected]
And We invite you to Cirilo Seven Entertainment. 1st annual CHRIST MASS Concert Series starting November 8 through December 14th. 6:30-pm to 9:00pm. Café style in Stone Bridge Book Store and THE LUNCH BOX... YUM...... Ashland City.. [email protected] you don't want to miss any of this. Join us. 10.00 buy or donate tickets to any of our shows.
Updates to TBA.... Thanks for stopping by. Live Love Laugh Pray....
|Posted on July 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM||comments (56)|
Well Hello everyone.
We will be at the BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL.. July 26th 6-10 and July 27th 10-10pm.. Come on down for a wonderful music and food and ART venue. See you then. Origami Owl fans BELLA loved her guitar photos are on for all to see. Thanks for your support.
Thanks for liking my page. Visit me on FB starsonguitars and hit LIKE!!!
New and upcoming things coming this year...... Can't wait/
|Posted on May 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM||comments (24)|
It is rewarding to know that Stars on Guitars is helping by donating guitars to help others.
I am promoting my guitars that I love to design for that STAR in your LIFE. My work is unique "ONE OF A KIND" original and time consuming, and teaches patience. I cut each piece by hand
the beautiful glass tiles. I spend ours finding just the right piece to fit the story that I create.
I research the subject I am creating and the story board on the guitar comes ALIVE.
My husband Gordon then illuminates them for me and write a story/poem for each.
At the Main Street Festival in Franklin, I was elated to be chosen 1st place in fine arts. Following that we designing guitars for a fundrasier NO VETERAN LEFT BEHIND.THAT was the best.. It was at SOUND KITCHEN'S and raised over $11,000 for our honored VETS. "WE ARE BUILDING LIVES". This month CHARLIE DANIELS has one of my guitars and I honor him for his work for he Veterans. He will auction the GUITAR off at his FALL Fundraiser. We did a silent auction at the FACTORY for TOBY MAC for NEW HOPE ACADEMY... He is doing the same as Charlie Daniels. I am grateful and honored to be involved to help.
So if you have a fundraiser contact me, or fan based auction please call on us. GOD BLESS and thank you for stopping by.
I am now on the board p=of the WILLIAMSON COUNTY CULTURAL ARTS COMMISSION.
come on out to the show June 15th at the "RAISE THE ROOFS" to benefit the historic buildings at the park at HARLINSDALE FARM, Franklin TN. from 3-7 pm. see you there call to artists. Join and be a member of a awesome organization. share with friends. Thank you. Josephine
|Posted on April 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM||comments (46)|
Well, yet another wonderful surprise. We are on the BOARD of WCCAC. Williamson County Cultural Arts Commission. Lots of new events beginning in June. Visit www.williamsoncountyarts.org also visit us on FB. would love to have new members join us.
WCCAC for our members and members to be, we want to come together as an arts commission to enrich the community. Collaboration is vital in relationships. Artists, can market themselves and promote their art on our webpage.
Here are the upcoming shows:
Art in the Park get to know the arts May 2 6-8:30
County Fair August 2-10
Harlinsdale Farm June 15
Blue Grass along the Harpeth July 26 & 27
Jazz Festival (indoors) the Factory Labor Day weekend.
Celebration of Nations October 12~behind Mellow Mushroom Downtown Franklin
times to TBA.
Thank you for visiting.
|Posted on March 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM||comments (33)|
Wynn productions congrats thanks for all your help with getting stars on guitars out there
|Posted on September 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM||comments (18)|
H,I everyone. Keeping busy trying to get these guitars done for fund raisers. giving back is the most uplifting feeling on your heart strings. right now I am busy helping a beautiful family.
The Sheridan's. I am trying to get a fund raiser going for them. I donate and go to fund raiser's but never did one for someone in great need. I have had one done for me years ago for my husband. Knowing there are people out there with stretched out arms to help in any way they can is what makes this world the place we long for. So, with that I will keep you updated on where and when this will take place for Samantha Sheridan who has Epidermalosys Bullosa!
Look her up, lift her up, and pray for a miracle. We need funds for medical supplies such as bandages which are very costly.
Love you all and thanks for stopping by... As my Pastor always said "Hand on and don't let go".
Josephine xxoxoxo hugs
|Posted on July 26, 2012 at 4:39 PM||comments (19)|
Come on down to the Bluegrass Festival! Join us with my guitars we willl have fun in the square at DOWNTOWN FRANKLIN Friday evening. July 27th 6pm to 10 pm.
Saturday join us is at 7 pm at WORLD MUSIC IN NASHVILLE For STOWE SHOCKEY for an awesome night of singing. and my guitars will be there lite up for all to see. Come on down. In Bellevue. Thanks
|Posted on June 12, 2012 at 2:16 AM||comments (45)|
425 Chamberlain Park Lane
Franklin, TN 37069
Name of Customer__________________________________________________
design creation and customer satisfaction.
1. What size guitar would you like designed? Small (the size of a ukulele), Medium or Large. (Most of our guitars have been medium) ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. What colors would you like used? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. What items such as pictures, trinkets, mementos, etc. will you be supplying if any? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. Once completed, where will the guitar be displayed? On a wall, on a guitar stand, etc.? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5. Will the guitar be an art piece or will you want it to be played? (We suggest it be an art piece because of the weight and presence of cut glass tiles which would severely hamper playing)
6. The inside of the guitar can be illuminated. Would you prefer battery powered LED lighting where all lights, cords, battery pack are inside the guitar or AC current which will require an electrical cord coming out of the back of the guitar? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
7. What is the story you want to tell? Include funny or significant events and accomplishments, names of people, places, pets, things, cars, etc. Use additional sheets of paper if necessary and we can revise the information during the phone or personal interview.
Please list any other comments or requests for your guitar below and fax or email your answers back ASAP.
Gordon and Josephine Getz
our post here.